LOGIC101

You can specify multiple conditions within the same Maths patch.

"a > 3" is one condition, the result of which is true when a is higher than 3.

"a < 8" is another condition, the result of which is true when a is below 8.

Use a boolean operator (&& aka "Logical AND") to specify that you want BOTH of
these conditions to be true to generate a final true output (eg. a is more than
3 and less than 8):

(a > 3) && (a < 8)

A different boolean operator (|| aka "Logical OR") might be used to specify
that you either EITHER of two conditions to be true to generate a final true
output (eg. a is less than 2 or more than 7):

You can combine as many operators as you like into a single expression, just be
careful to use parenthesis to place brackets around groups of conditions so
that it is unambiguous what you intend with your logic. Get this wrong, and you
will experience bugs and unintended behaviour.

Also, be careful you don't accidentally use & and | which mean completely
different things, the subject of which will be covered in a future tutorial.

Class dismissed.