> Are you going to change that commit, or only do that next time?
> I'm asking because I want to build & upload the package to repository
> and this is the last thing I'm waiting for.

Hi

Sorry I hadn't realised you were waiting on this. I have updated it
now. There were a couple of other minor (typo level) fixes that I did at
the same time. Note both repositories were rebased -- I hope that is OK.

Note you probably don't want the last two commits from the rpm
repository -- they are just so that I, and other users without signing
keys, can build the rpm.

Finally, as I think my git repository layout may be confusing I detail
what I have done below -- if it is not relevant then please ignore.

Best wishes

Mark

There is an awesome repository

https://gitlab.com/markwalters1009/awesome-source-for-qubes

with two branches: "master" which has all the split out patches, and
"for-rpm" which has the split out patches squashed into commits which will
form the individual patches in the rpm file. Following your suggestion
the squashed patch contains the git log --oneline output for the
squashed commits.

And there is the awesome-rpm repository at

https://gitlab.com/markwalters1009/awesome-source-for-qubes

This is basically a source rpm directory structure, and contains as
individual files the patches generated from the for-rpm repository
described above.