Hello,

I'm failing to install Qubes Windows Tools 3.2.1.3 in a Windows 7 VM
where I previously install the tools in their 3.0 version.

After browsing through the logs, and activating required services
(Volume Shadow Copy ...), I can see that xenvif drivers are failing to
install the the following error line:

RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices (Error code 0x2: the system
cannot find the file specified).

If I disable the xenvif driver in the installer, the installation is
working.

Am I the only one affected with this issue ?

P.S. The Xen PV disk drivers are causing BSOD regularly in my case
(after windows startup or during shutdown). From the documentation, it
only occurs after first boot for most users.