Update:

I have dramatically enhanced the documentation of the project:

* https://github.com/Rudd-O/qubes-network-server
*
https://github.com/Rudd-O/qubes-network-server/blob/master/doc/Setting%20up%20your%20first%20server.md
*
https://github.com/Rudd-O/qubes-network-server/blob/master/doc/Setting%20up%20an%20SSH%20server.md

This project is now ready and documented enough to be useful to users of
Ansible Qubes who want to remotely manage clusters of Qubes OS machines:

*
https://github.com/Rudd-O/ansible-qubes/blob/master/doc/Remote%20management%20of%20Qubes%20OS%20servers.md
*
https://github.com/Rudd-O/ansible-qubes/blob/master/doc/Enhance%20your%20Ansible%20with%20Ansible%20Qubes.md

I strongly welcome anyone who tries this and shares their experiences.
It is my goal to get this to be a key part of the Qubes OS strategy.

--

    Rudd-O
    http://rudd-o.com/