On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 12:18 AM, pixel fairy <pixelfa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i was going to ask for your scripts, but, why not pull request it? just
> change the call to gnome-keyring-daemon to leave out ssh and gpg (for sake
> of the split-gpg thing)

But I still don't understand the interactions of all relevant
components well enough to be confident I'm not breaking things for
other people.

I like to know what I'm doing before trying to upstream stuff. I'm
slowly reading my way through the qubes docs, various
design/architecture rationale threads, and the implementations of
various qubes subsystems, but free time remains eternally scarcer than
one might wish ;)