Hi,

For those who want to try the kernel 4.12, I put a devel-4.12 branch on my
repo (https://github.com/fepitre/qubes-linux-kernel) following closely the
work and the advices of Reg Tiangha
(https://github.com/rtiangha/qubes-linux-kernel) for the 4.11 branch. Until
a more viable solution, I uploaded signed RPM on sourceforge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/qubes-linux-kernel/files/?source=navbar

It should help people who have latest AMD and INTEL CPU platforms and also
NVIDIA cards.

I have already prepared spins of Qubes 3.2 and 4.0rc1 with kernel-4.12 but
I need to discuss with Qubes team how to release it so stay tuned.

Best,