I would like to third that suggestion, it's a good for the community to be
more welcoming and informative for the people who don't want to, or don't
have time to dig into forums. It also serves as a way to hype Qubes a bit
more in a positive way, or promote if you may. Don't get me wrong, I
understand Qubes try to be modest as it is evident by your actions, which
is to be applauded, it's a characteristic I like in others. However many
times, Qubes comes across as being a bit too modest, or too silent for that
matter. Essentially at times leaning over towards the other opposite
extreme. A little bit more of hype or motivated community involvement
wouldn't hurt, actually it might do Qubes quite some good to get some well
deserved attention out there in the world. Considering what you guys
archived, it's stunning that not more people are getting into Qubes yet.
Perhaps this increased attention is unwanted? Although I don't think it is,
but it sometimes does seem like Qubes just want to be left alone from any
outside attention. Maybe I'm just overthinking it, though others might or
might not come to the same conclusion.

Still, you guys are doing an amazing job! Also I have no problems with the
delays either, I know a good job is being done.
What I feel is a bit lacking though is the lack of information, lack of
Qubes community culture, involvement, etc. It fees like it needs more hype,
Adrenalin if you may. But not over-hyped, rather a sort of realistic hype,
staying natural, and not over-natural or under-natural.

Being proactive, rather than reactive, when it comes to the community.

Qubes is really amazing, so it's not the biggest issue in the world even
though it may risk to come across as being written as such. But perhaps the
bigger question is, are we allowed to bottom-up engage and build in the
community ourselves without clear laid out community leadership and
guidelines from the Qubes team? Otherwise finding someone who might be up
for that job, or more, could perhaps be another solution. Of course only if
you find it being an issue as well. I also have no idea if others see it
the same way either.