Really nice that you guys managed to fix this issue before the RC2 release.
Had some worries since your earlier statement about issues with USB and
other PCI passthrough issues with HVM, but now no more. Qubes 4 looks
exciting.

How does this translate into GPU pass-through though, now that we can use
HVM and XL in the mini stub OS? Anything known to have changed here with
the PCIe and graphic cards? If this is still untested territory, could it
then hypothetically "*perhaps*" make GPU pass-through more feasible? or is
it partly or totally unrelated areas?

I'm getting out into deep water territory here now, so bare with me if I
speak nonsense. But if there is a communication like between scenario 1 and
scenario 2, in the OP above, where PCIe GPU's gets blocked for security
reasons (since GPU's are complicated PCIe devices). So, if scenario 2 is
used due to "Just in case, to minimize potential attack surfaces", then, if
something here blocks PCIe GPU Graphic card communication, is it then
possible to make an opt-in flag for these specific requirements?

In case it is unrelated, I apologize in advance. I'm strictly only asking
in case this update is in some ways related to the PCIe GPU passthrough
issues.