In 3.2, the images were stored as sparse files in
/var/lib/qubes/appvms/VMNAME. In Qubes 4, these directories are practically
empty, so where is the data stored?

Also, the output from "df" in dom0 is a bit strange. On my Laptop with a
250 GB SSD, it says this about the root drive:

  Filesystem                   Size  Used  Avail  Use%  Mounted on
  /dev/mapper/qubes_dom0-root  210G  3.8G  196G   2%    /

This cannot possibly be right, which I proved by creating a VM and creating
7 GB of files with random data in it. The output from "df" did not change
at all.

This leads me to believe that I cannot trust "df", so how can I tell when
I'm running out of disk space?

Regards,
Elias