On Friday, 9 February 2018 18:10:24 UTC, awokd  wrote:
> On Fri, February 9, 2018 5:56 pm, Ivan Mitev wrote:
>

> > I saw on qubes-users that you're updating the official documentation,
> > that's great.
>
> Not only me! Some of the documents have already been updated, and others
> are being addressed by people with more knowledge in those areas.
>
> > I *really* don't want to sound like I'm duplicating some of
> > your work, or making your work harder.
>
> You're definitely not doing either. See
> https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/3495 . I'm listing items
> (Windows 7 docs for a relevant example) that I'm skipping because I
> haven't used it enough to provide good documentation.
>
> My main concern was that *somebody* was going to push stuff from the wiki
> to the docs, and it not just sit out there confusing users with two
> knowledge sets. :)

I second that, Ivan you've done a lot of work. I am not used to opensource
collaboration, so please feedback on my social "skills", I feel I've jump the
guns. So apologies.

On the documentation side, from my point of view, the security side on this
area of the doc needs to be reviewed to address the iso in Dom0 (we should not
do or encourage it)
-