On Fri, February 9, 2018 6:52 pm, Ivan Mitev wrote:
> @ bowabos & awokd
>

> On 02/09/18 20:19, bowa...@gmail.com wrote:

> So, do you think I should try to submit a PR for some of
> the info present on the wiki page ?

I think bowabos is already in process of doing this, but I can't find the PR?

> Or may I send a link of the wiki page
> to the qubes-users@ ML first (so that people don't loose time going
> through the same issues),

This shouldn't hurt, but please also mention what you said about it being
an unofficial staging area and content will be moved to the official docs,
etc.

> and then wait that nobody has problems with the
> current set of install instructions before submitting a PR ?

I wouldn't wait on future ones. If you've verified them yourself, go ahead
and submit.

>> I second that, Ivan you've done a lot of work. I am not used to
>> opensource collaboration, so please feedback on my social "skills", I
>> feel I've jump the guns. So apologies.
>
> no problem at all - it seems that we're several people trying to install
> windows HVM on R4 and we all publish our findings at the same time !

I don't think anyone jumped the gun.

I see adubois also has a PR out here for Windows doc patches, do they
cover the current wiki content?
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-doc/pull/578