Hello qubes developers!

I would like to humbly draw your attention to a certain technique of enabling
proper dual-head support on windows HVMs under qubes that _almost_ works

I've managed to reproduce everything from there, starting from "getting the
second screen actually spawn as second window (actually the ONLY way I managed
to get a windows HVM recognize second monitor, without this trick it just
dumbly spawns a single window) and get monitors with different resolutions
working together.

It is almost perfect usability for me, but the "ghost clicks" problem
(described in link/issue) is killing it for me ("just dragging a single big
window to two screens" is a much inferior option for me, since monitors in my
typical setups have different native resolutions)

If someone knows a clever workaround for the "ghost clicks in windows dualhead
isssue" (windows HVM use under qubes seems to involve a lot of clever
workarounds) that'd be great.

(of course, fixing it outright would be even greater but I do realize that you
have your hands full and windows VMs are hardly a "priority", so just hoping
"someone knows something" on working around this, and qubes-devel is where I
expect most knowledgeable people to be at :) )

Thank you very much