On 22 Feb 2018 4:24 pm, "Yuraeitha" <yuraei...@gmail.com> wrote:

Guess I'll draw the long straw, and just get rid of RC-3 and install RC-4
without confirmation whether it'd any good to do so. I'll probably never
find out the reason, but it's starting to make me a bit uneasy whether it
could have been due to Qubes RC-3 or not.

I wouldn't bet on it. My system is based on rc4. My colleague who installed
rc3 did not have the problem.

Regards,
Elias