Version 2.1 is not working on my Chrome 66.0.3350.0 (Official Build) dev
(64-bit)
It blocks URLs properly.  It allows those matching the whitelist properly.
But nothing is run on the Default VM specified.

Also, I still need to add polyfill.js to the package prior to Chrome accepting
the unpacked extension.  The commenting out in the manifest.json doesn't work.
https://github.com/raffaeleflorio/qubes-url-redirector/blob/master/chrome/manifest.json#L41