On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 11:40:06 AM UTC-5, Alex Dubois wrote:
> On Saturday, 3 March 2018 00:06:33 UTC, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki  wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I was in the process of bootstrapping qubes-builder on a windows machine
> using adubois/qubes-builder-windows which was forked on github few days back.
>
> on launching script/get-be.ps1 (on empty disk)
> the script, after importing qubes master signing key 0x36879494
> and a number of developers-keys (Marek being 42CFA724)(which had already been
> imported (so message not-changed) I have the following error on qubes-builder
> tag verification:
> Signature made Sat Mar 3 00:03:11 2018 GMTST
>               using RSA key 063938BA42CFA724
> Can't check signature: public key not found
> Failed to verify qubes-builder! Output:
> object 9674c1991deef45b1a1b1c71fddfab14ba50dccf type commit tag mm_9674c199
> tagger Marek Marczykowski-GXXrecki <marma...@invisiblethingslab.com>
> 1520035393 +0100 Tag for commit 9674c1991deef45b1a1b1c71fddfab14ba50dccf
>
> Hopefully I haven't made a typo...
>
> I am not sure what to do.
> The script automatically does option1 by performing a git clone of
> QubesOS/qubes-builder
>
> Thanks in advance for the help.
> Alex

I created new vm and downloaded new qubes builder and imported all gpg sigs

Ran the manual verification cmds below is output:

[user@Build-Qubes qubes-builder]$ git fetch origin
[user@Build-Qubes qubes-builder]$ git tag -v $(git describe --exact-match
origin/master)
tagger Marek Marczykowski-Górecki <marma...@invisiblethingslab.com> 1520035393
+0100

Tag for commit 9674c1991deef45b1a1b1c71fddfab14ba50dccf
gpg: Signature made Fri 02 Mar 2018 07:03:11 PM EST using RSA key ID 42CFA724
gpg: Good signature from "Marek Marczykowski-Górecki (Qubes OS signing key)
<marma...@invisiblethingslab.com>"
[user@Build-Qubes qubes-builder]$ git merge --ff-only origin/master
Already up-to-date.
[user@Build-Qubes qubes-builder]$

All the above looks the expected output...Good.    But...............

Now upon the ./setup building templates get sources update the following
builder templates....

For builder-fedora:

-> Updating sources for builder-fedora...                                  │
│ --> Fetching from https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-builder-fedora.git mast │
│ --> Verifying tags...                                                      │
│ No valid signed tag found!                                                 │
│ ---> One of invalid tag:                                                   │
│ object a9b47491455a613ae451dfc9a2be947b08e57f73                            │
│ type commit                                                                │
│ tag mm_a9b47491                                                            │
│ tagger Marek Marczykowski-Górecki <marma...@invisiblethingslab.com> 15199  │
│                                                                            │
│ Tag for commit a9b47491455a613ae451dfc9a2be947b08e57f73                    │
│ Makefile:190: recipe for target 'builder-fedora.get-sources' failed

And for builder-debian:

-> Updating sources for builder-debian...

            │
--> Fetching from https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-builder-debian.git master...

--> Verifying tags...

No valid signed tag found!
                                     ---> One of invalid tag:

object a2ed158fd8b3c53ea608b282875f875b6329bb82
                                     type commit
                                                                          tag
mm_a2ed158f
                                tagger Marek Marczykowski-Górecki
<marma...@invisiblethingslab.com> 1519333268 +0100

                          Tag for commit
a2ed158fd8b3c53ea608b282875f875b6329bb82

Makefile:190: recipe for target 'builder-debian.get-sources' failed

And for builder-centos:

-> Updating Sources for builder-centos....
--> Fetching from https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-builder-centos.git mast
--> Verifying tags...
No valid signed tags found!

One of the invalid tag:
object cfc7d315cfdfe493a86f103a0825ba630339ab8f
tag commmit
tag mm_cfc7d315
tagger Marek Marczykowski-Gorecki <marma...@invisiblethingslab.com> 15196

Tag for commit cfc7d315cfdfe493a86f103a0825ba630339ab8f

Makefile:190: recipe for target 'builder-centos.get-sources' failed