On Tuesday, 6 March 2018 15:30:33 UTC+8, awokd  wrote:

> You meant other templates besides fedora-26 will NOT cause the behaviour,
> right?

That is correct. This only happens with the fedora-26 template.

> > If I plug a USB device into the computer, then all USB devices show up
> > again.
> >
> > Note that the devices never actually disappear from sys-usb. Typing lsusb
> > in sys-usb constantly shows the correct output.
>
> Are any PCI devices assigned directly to your fedora-26 template? Is
> sys-usb based on the fedora-26 template? Does the behaviour still occur if
> you switch sys-usb to the debian-9 template?

No devices are assigned to the template. In fact, other than enabling the
testing repositories and updating to the latest version (as well as adding
some packages) it's pretty pristine. I haven't done much in the way of
configuring this template, and I've had this behaviour since very shortly
after installing this machine (a few days after rc4 was released).

It seems to be something that is triggered explicitly when shutting down this
particular VM.