Qubes 4, latest updates from testing.

Sometimes (I'd guess perhaps 50% of the times) when I start a VM, the widget
doesn't notice that the VM has finished starting, and instead the icon keeps
spinning and the associated menu doesn't show the “shutdown” entry.

However, the VM has successfully started and everything works correctly.
‘qvm-ls’ shows the VM as “Running” and all commandline operations works
correctly.

On the IRC channel other people mentioned they have the same issue, so it
doesn't seem to be a problem that is unique to me.

Is this a known problem with the widget?