Hi,

I would prefer option 3 to avoid any 'RedHat' related naming.

I would also vote for option 4, if we consider in a 'near' future to
handle other RPM related distro like OpenSuse(yast) or Mageia(urpmi). Of
course some work will be necessary in "builder-fedora" but it is feasible.

So it is up to the global opinion :)

Best,
Frédéric