Hello, My name is Karim Lakhani and I am currently a freshman studying at
Cornell University.  I am really interested in making a version of the GUI
agent that functions as a Wayland compositor.  I have wanted to make a
Wayland compositor for quite some time and I feel that this could be the
perfect chance.  Aside from going through the links under the idea page is
there anything else I should do to familiarize myself with the Quebes
codebase?  Also do you think it would be better to use the Wayland protocol
directly or through a library (e.x. wlroots)?