On 2/28/20 3:37 PM, saitaruninaganti wrote:
I mean, dom0 is not a container by itself, is it? It's a hypervisor, just like any other install. For my purposes, I think it should do just fine. I have a space issue on my computer and this is just a temporary solution.

The dom0 home dir is not meant to hold application data files. They are a security risk if you use them there.

And there is no space issue... the dom0 'root' logical volume doesn't occupy any more space than it needs to hold the operating system (bc it exists in the thin pool).

--
Chris Laprise, tas...@posteo.net
https://github.com/tasket