Hello everyone,

I'm Nate Wolfe, a third-year student at Dalton State College. I'm pursuing
an undergraduate degree in Mathematics. I finished the two-year program my
college had available for computer science and earned the Associate's
Degree to go with it, but felt I would learn more by switching to a Math
major than by transferring and finishing a Bachelor's in Computer Science.
I'm interested in helping to port GNOME to dom0, but I'm open to working on
other projects instead if that's more advisable. This is the project that
caught my eye because GNOME has been my go-to DE since I was introduced to
Linux as a child, so GNOME in dom0 would make Qubes a dream come true for
me.

Thanks,
Nate Wolfe