Hello Marek,

How your builder.conf file looks like? Especially those entries:
>  - DIST_DOM0
>  - USE_QUBES_VERISON_REPO
>  - RELEASE

DIST_DOM0 ?= fc31
USE_QUBES_REPO_VERSION = $(RELEASE)
RELEASE ?= 4.1
I used this:
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-release-configs/blob/master/R4.1/qubes-os-iso-full-online.conf

This looks like you don't use our patched pykickstart package.Did you

built it?

No, I followed the guide. Is that what the COMPONENTS variable is for? I
did not iniclude pykickstart in COMPONENTS before. I was trying to buld the
minimal version to save time. Maybe that's the reason. If I add pykickstart
to COMPONENTS and then run "make iso" (after running "make qubes"), it says
there is no rule to make target 'iso.copy-rpms.pykickstart'. There is no
mention of pykickstart in the makefile.

> This actually may be related to the first issue - dnf can't
> find the repository so it downloads package from elsewhere.
> How have you dealt with "mount issue"? Those mounted directories are
> needed...

 Yes, "make clean-chroot" did exactly what I needed.

> > But the kickstart only has six lines. Do I need to install any python
> > module?
> >
> > Putting the errors aside, I have noticed there is build support for
> debian
> > as well. Also, the documentation mentions that CI uses ubuntu for final
> > deployment. In addition to debian, I would like to add support for
> > archlinux, which I think doesn't take too much. At the moment, I am
> using
> > both fedora 31 and arch (I have a qubes install available as well for
> > testing something). I personally think it is a lot simpler to run and
> > resolve something on archlinux than it is on any of the deb or rpm based
> > distributions. What do you say?
>
> This all already exists, take a look here:
> https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/templates/

I was talking about the makefile. For example, there is a rule named
install-deps.rpm (RPM based) and one named install-deps.dpkg (debian
based), but there isn't one named install-deps.pacman (archlinux based) or
something like that. Maybe you didn't include it for a reason.