On 4/5/20 6:10 AM, Demi Obenour wrote:
Are either of the Qubes-certified laptops vulnerable to Rowhammer or to
TRRespass?  I believe that immunity to both should be required.  Also, are
Lenovo P51s vulnerable?

It is a matter of thetype of RAM the manufacturer uses which I guess may change depending on availability.

memtest86 has a test for Rowhammer, but in my experience it usually shows "all good" which contradicts the papers ("80% vulnerable to Rowhammer").