Hello, Qubes OS community,

I'm *Sarvottam Kumar* (also goes by the username 'sarru1291' on all media
platforms). Though I'm already active in the *Linux and Open source* world,
GSoD 2020 has given me a dedicated opportunity to contribute to the Qubes
project with my special and natural writing skills.

I've opened a *pull request* #990
<https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-doc/pull/990> for my first patch to Qubes
OS project. Currently, I'm focussing to resolve already existing issues in
docs so that I can also understand the project workflow alongside as early
as possible.
In a few days, I'll pick a project idea to work on a specific topic or
submit a new idea and contact my mentor.

To sum up, I'm looking forward to contributing more and making Qubes
project better. I hope I'll get support and motivation from the community.

*A quick overview of me:*

I'm a 4th-year student from BVCOE, New Delhi, India. As of now, I'm working
as a* Linux and Open source* Intern Writer at Fossbytes.com for the last
six months which will end this month. Hence, I'm looking forward to the
open-source projects and GSoD 2020.  For my article write-ups, visit here
<https://fossbytes.com/author/sarvottam/>.

As a Linux writer, every day I scroll through mailing lists and distro's
official website, hence, I've great knowledge of Linux and their docs. I've
also contributed to their docs such as Ubuntu, GNOME, and Internet Archive.
Besides writing, I've also worked as a web developer in my two previous
internships.

Thanks & Regards
Sarvottam Kumar