Hello everyone,

I did try using the ISO image, I now see the community's need for a
bootable USB image.

I've worked with installer applications,but haven't worked on loading a ISO
image to the installer.

Since I've tried the OS, would there be any specific topics I should start
with? I'm reading the docs and going over the issue tracker.

I would also need to update my mail client for sending patches.

Since this is a prospective GSoC project idea, would be alright if I start
working on a proposal?

Since we would need a roadmap, I wanted to chart the course so we all can
collaborate better.

Also,does the community have calls on a scheduled basis? I would love to
hop on one to discuss more about Qubes :D

Best,
Rachitt