On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 10:13:49AM +0200, Frédéric Pierret wrote:
> > I guess you have ran diffoscope on two builds, how is the result? Do you
> > already have this in CI too? (this is for testing for reproducible
> > builds...)
> Not yet but I've discussed few days ago with Marek on how to do the build
> integration
> in order to reproduce the ISO. I'm finishing few Fedora related reproducible
> things
> then I guess I would do this, depending on what Marek has in mind for the
> schedule.

:) cool!

I'm looking forward to see the diff between an ISO build on Debian and Fedora :)
Though of course the first stepp will be diffing two builds on the same
system...

> Additionally, I've added few days ago the automatic openQA trigger for each
> ISO I build: https://openqa.qubes-os.org/group_overview/1. It's jobs
> corresponding to "BUILD20XXYYZZ-4.1" where in the settings, for example this
> one: https://openqa.qubes-os.org/tests/16829#settings, it downloads from my
> hosting repository the built ISO.

very nice!

--
cheers,
        Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁       holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

No future.