Dear Qubes Community,

I bring the following message from Nina Eleanor Alter, our resident expert on design and user research:

-----

Hello! This survey will only remain live for 14 days, so please take a few moments, if you are so inclined, to let us know your thoughts on our work so far on designing a new App Menu specific to Qubes OS. Former users, new users, longtime users, technical users, and non-technical users -- we would love to hear from as many folks as possible who have used or are currently using Qubes.

https://survey.qubes-os.org/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=434783&lang=en

-----

This announcement is also available on the Qubes website:
https://www.qubes-os.org/news/2021/05/01/new-app-menu-survey/

--
Andrew David Wong (Axon)
Community Manager, Qubes OS