Hi all,

setenforce  Permissive

solved this problem for me. Thanks.

Now I have another problem:

3.x86_64.rpm
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/build/src/qubes-builder'
[sudo] password for build:
[sudo] password for build:
Sorry, try again.
[sudo] password for build:
sudo: timed out reading password
sudo: 1 incorrect password attempt
***
ERROR                                      ***
*** Cannot create chroot because the current filesystem is mounted as
nodev. ***
*** Build Qubes on a different filesystem, or run 'make remount' to
remount  ***
*** / with dev option.
***
***
make[1]: *** [Makefile.generic:153: generic-prepare-chroot] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:259: vmm-xen-vm] Error 1

make remount did not help.

the build system should be distributed as virtual machine if it is so
sensitive, I feel.
How to heal this problem?

thanks alot,

Ludwig