On 11/17/21 18:45, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:

It should work the same way, just enable `qubes-updates-proxy` service
on the sys-firewall (via qvm-service). While the data inside won't
persist (it is a disposable VM after all), its settings will persist.

For some reason the GUI shows ans empty list of services in case of a dvm.

Tried to add via CLI, now the GUI shows the service enabled too, but not running in practice
(after a restart).

unfortunately I don't have any working example any more, so I have to create a new vm to see how it is working in a normal VM...

But as I remember for sure, the tinyproxy service should listen on port 8082, what I can't see in my case.

--
Laszlo Zrubecz