hi,

recently I had some hw issues which I needed to debug so I tried
booting with systemd rescue mode (by appending systemd.unit=rescue.target
to the kernel cmdline) but that failed because the root account is locked
on Qubes.

So I'm wondering what is the recommended resuce mode for Qubes? booting
the installer in rescue mode or setting a root password or???

--
cheers,
        Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

This is the year of gpg on the desktop! (Gunnar Wolf)