Am 02.11.23 um 19:25 schrieb mm:
Hey Tobi,

Hey m,

thank you for your email and the re-aliving the thread! :)

So, the current status is - the final rehearsal for the conversion of the documentation from markdown to rst was I think 2 weeks ago? It went well, meaning, at least from my pov there were no errors, that one should have dealt with.

Great!

When will it be completely finalized? - up to @marek and Qubes release/other time schedule?

The earlier the better.

The markdown to rst documentation can be found partly here: https://github.com/maiska/qubes-translation-utilz#readme and https://github.com/maiska/qubes-translation-utilz/blob/main/md2rst/config.toml. There is no real write up :/

The code in this repo looks comprehensive. I didn't test it yet on my machine (TBD).

As of now there is no written up documentation about weblate, but there is/was a demo and I have a lot of mini how tos, for everything I tried out. It would be cumbersome to write it down :)  I could enhance the presentation pdf to incorporate more information, and publish it though if there is the need/wish to do so.

I think we only need to document Qubes-specific details about weblate.

Tbh, I would like to do that when the Qubes documentation is in Restructured text format and there is a decision - ok, Qubes is going to use weblate with an account or self-hosted, and then i would suggest a meeting online or live to discuss things, for which I would gladly prepare a README

I prefer email over online meetings but I'm open to be overruled.

What do you think?

All the best,

Best Regards,
Tobias