I think, here a word of caution is appropriate regarding the use of
Microsoft-signed keys. As a current CISA report
<https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/files/2024-04/CSRB_Review_of_the_Summer_2023_MEO_Intrusion_Final_508c.pdf>

shows, there have been severe security breaches in the Microsft
environment, and they are still continuing, as Microsoft does not seem able
to kick the Russian Midnight Blizzard hackers out of its network. For this
reason, one should not, security-wise, put too much (any?) trust into
Mircosoft signatures of crypto keys, while, concerning QWT, their use is
clearly convenient, as it removes the need for running Windows qubes with
test-signing enabled.

But apart from that, I would trust the security management of Qubes itself
much more, where the philosophy is based on not trusting the
infrastructure, checking the code by the developers themselves and possibly
by the community, and not relying on the security of some external agent.