Hi.

I just installed Qubes, and I'm doing a tor -> proxy setup with whonix
(Because of CloudFlare...), and I want to make sure it's working properly
by looking at the traffic after it leaves whonix gateway. On my old system
I'd just install wireshark on my host, but this is obviously not possible
in Qubes. My current understanding of Qubes leads me to believe it'd make
the most sense to install wireshark @ sys-net.

I'd just like to hear if there's any reason to NOT do this before I proceed.

Thanks in advance.

Also, thanks to the developers for creating a really awesome OS :-)