I'm a comp sci student who recently installed qubes as my sole OS. I'm curious
how well it handles computer vision and machine learning, as these are the
areas I plan to focus the development of my programming skills. I know that
deep learning(which isn't the same thing as ML), and computer vision (in some
cases) uses the gpu for 3d rendering of images.