On Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at 6:18:44 PM UTC-4, tnt_b...@keemail.me wrote:
> thats correct it will work , but as u know we should find out the correct
> fixation to this problem.
>

> 1. Jun 2016 10:53 by a...@qubes-os.org:

Happens to me too.  It can happen when restarting it too quick I guess because
it takes a couple secs for it to fully close the old instance.  I guess the
faster your computer the less it would happen.   For example same thing happens
to me with sys-firewall if I start it too quick after the sys-net,  basically
before the sys-net has internet connection, which will cause an error as well.

To avoid this now, instaed of manually starting the sysnet or proxies, i just
load the appvm i want to use.  So this way the sys-net and sys-firewall and
proxy is automatically started at the proper intervals one after the other
avoiding me accidentally starting one of them too quick. But you still have to
give it acouple secs after first closing the sys-net .