Still shopping for a good laptop.

>From reading this, https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/usb/

I gather you can make a usb qube, attach your mouse to it, then use it from
dom0, though it would be possible for the usb qubes to spy on or mess with
your mouse if its infected.

So, if you only have one usb qube, would the process look like this?

   1. unplug mouse
   2. restart usb qube
   3. run your app relying on your laptops touch pad
   4. restart usb qube again
   5. plug your mouse back in
   6. reassign mouse back to dom0

I dont mind doing this, Its similar to how i already use the usb vm on my
current laptop. Just want to make sure the process is right because it
affects laptop selection. Is it possible to have multiple usb qubes, one
for each controller?