Am 09.06.2016 um 12:09 schrieb Andrew David Wong:
> On 2016-06-09 00:09, Albin Otterhäll wrote:
> > Is it considered god practice to only use copies of the default
> > templates?
>
> Yes.

There is some grey area around that. Some tools just have to be there
for you to feel well. In my case it's things like "no unix without joe".
On the other hand side there is a lot of stuff I would never haven in
/usr of a "minimally comfortable" baseline installation.

Essence: If you know what you're doing there is nothing wrong with
creating your own templates and use them all over the system. And remove
the templates that came with the installation.

Achim