Unman,

That code is just what I have int hat NetVM.
As I said, rund fine running from CLI, but not on boot.
Does not make sense when it works fine on Fedora 20, 21 & 23 (normal and
minimal [ if services I use and call are installed ] )

Yes, I have taken out specific bits of code that I have that do things that
set up all things that I have, but they are no of consequence as to why the
file isn't executing.
The details there are just the basics for the external VM, many other
options are set in the firewall settings.
Many others are executed from Dom0 when I boot specific machines.

The original file is a LOT longer. But that's the basic one for the general
NetVM.

Hope you can help.