May be just a dedicated mailing list, or may be something better. Qubes OS
customization is specific, because we don't want to harm security. I'd like
to have a place, where I can share with others how I did XYZ in qubes, but
I don't want to  distract everyone here.
It would be perfect, if that platform would have a rating system for posts,
just like commandlinefu.com
<https://www.commandlinefu.com/commands/browse/sort-by-votes>. May be we
will find some simple hacks, that will make Qubes OS much more comfortable
to use.