On 06/18/2016 08:48 AM, Andrew David Wong wrote:

On 2016-06-18 05:29, '098134'0194328'017834'01783'40917834209 wrote:
Hallo,

it is a little strange, always if I create a new VM (which takes
several minutes), than the system response time for manual inputs
(like typing something in an editor) is endless.

But there should be plenty CPU and RAM available.

It looks like that this is only effected all applications, which
are shown on the same screen. So screen two seems ok.

Why is this behavior?

Can I define some parameter, which guides me to some liquid user
experience?

Kind Reagards

I've noticed the same thing, but it doesn't seem to be affected by
which screen an application is on. My CPU usage (as reported by the
KDE widget) spikes, so I assumed that was it.

Hmmm, create new vm on my system = 5 seconds.

This sounds like low memory and lots of swapping. Check the amount of swap usage with 'free'.

Chris