On 06/26/2016 02:08 PM, 41wycb+5v6q0qb48s8dk via qubes-users wrote:
Hello,

I've disabled all support for UEFI in the BIOS, having enabled only support to
Legacy mode. I've also disabled the secure boot having enabled the 'USB UEFI
BIOS Support'.
At this stage I'm able to get the grub splash screen and when I try to boot
Qubes I get:

After this the laptop simply reboots and I'm back to square one again.

I've even tried to upgrade my BIOS to the latest stable version (1.24) but this
has produced no improvements.

Any idea what may cause this? What I'm missing?

Thanks

I think a T550 user is having a similar problem...
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-devel/3f5b2229-aeea-49db-93cb-ed3e8feccb15%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

Chris