On Tuesday, 28 June 2016 06:05:15 UTC+10, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:

> I think the XDG_RUNTIME_DIR message is unrelated, I've seen this also on
> successful installation.

 Interesting, I have not seen it on successful installs. Perhaps I missed
it and it
went past too fast on the screen.

Actual error message is probably in log file in /tmp (?).

The error message in the log file is still the same. for the anaconda log
file.

For the others, this is what happens around the same time...

---------- program.log
INFO program: Running... udevadm settle --timeout=300
DEBUG program: Return code: 0
INFO program: Running... udevadm settle --timeout=300
DEBUG program: Return code: 0
wipefs -f -a /dev/sda2
DEBUG program: Return code: 0
INFO program: Running... udevadm settle --timeout=300
DEBUG program: Return code: 0
INFO program: Running... udevadm settle --timeout=300
DEBUG program: Return code: 0

---------- storage.log
DEBUG blivet:            DiskLabel.commitToDisk: device: /dev/sda2 ;
numparts: 2 ;
DEBUG blivet:            LUKS.create: device: /dev/sda2 ; status: False ;
type: luks ;

Is that what you were after?

Anyway, it is probably still about passphrase not set. And it isn't set,
> because anaconda in text mode does not have support for it.
> Which is described here:
> https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/1161
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FQubesOS%2Fqubes-issues%2Fissues%2F1161&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF02mx4t7RBgqilANxCH0vGHkG2Mw>

You may be correct, but it says that LUKS creation is false, does that mean
it's not being used, or it's being used and not set when it wasn't set?