On 2016-06-27 18:18, Eva Star wrote:
> 3) I'm worry about hdd encryption by cryptosetup. Is it strong by
> default? We can not choose ALGs at installer...

It uses cryptsetup (LUKS/dm-crypt) under the hood. You can configure
the settings manually from the command line by following the
instructions here:

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/encryption-config/

> 3.1) How can I change password for my LUKS drive ? Maybe docs page
> about that? 3.2) How can I reencrupt full disk with ALG? What ALG
> is used by default? 3.3) How to increase number of iterations to
> count password hash?

All three of these questions are answered (or should be answered) by
the cryptsetup man page and/or FAQ:

http://linux.die.net/man/8/cryptsetup
https://gitlab.com/cryptsetup/cryptsetup/wikis/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

> 3.4.0) Is it possible to install other crpt.software to dom0 and
> make container to store vms on it (layer 2 for some vms)? Will QM
> work when vms not accessible before container will be mounted by
> user manually ?

This sounds like it falls under the "per-VM encryption" idea that has
been discussed extensively on these lists over the years. See this
issue, for example:

> 5) "Files" not start every time when I click on shortcut to start
> it :-/ Time to time only after 3 clicks it starts.

Is it this?

If so, looks like the fix is already in the testing repo.

- --
Andrew David Wong (Axon)
Community Manager, Qubes OS
https://www.qubes-os.org