Hi Andrew,
thank you very much for your reply... I understood the templateVM in a linux
environment, but my doubts are on a windows template hvm. Windows normally
changes many files during normal operations (open documents, ...) normally in
the programdata folder. in a normal hvm I guess these files will be updated, in
a template-hvm no... is it correct? then how can works third party services in
a template-hvm? do they interact with the user?
thank you very much.
best regards
Nick