Hi Eva,
thank you very much for your time and your answer:
> > ... this is the most important question: you mean I cannot attach a second
> > disk to my HVM windows? or I cannot attach automatically on startup?
> >
> Yes, you can not attach it to windowsHVM by default. You can enable this
> option, but (currently) it can lead to data loss.
>
> But you can attach your other disks to any other unix based AppVMs and
> download files, then move files to WindowsHVM without any troubles.
I think I cannot understand... I've a bunch of disks in raid (almost 4TB) that
are currently a second disk in a Windows environment. These data are documents,
photo (>100'000), videos (>10'000), music....
when you say:
> But you can attach your other disks to any other unix based AppVMs and
> download files, then move files to WindowsHVM without any troubles.
you mean I've to copy or to move from the data disk mounted on a Linux appVM to
a "temporary" folder in windows, edit (or do whatever I want) and then move
back to the linux appvm and back to the data disk?
I imagine doing that for a bunch of files are ok... but If, for example, I need
to work with lightroom or other tools that collect, organize all files, is
impossible.

best regads
Nick