I've installed Qubes 3.1 and Im unable to connect to my wifi. I've got an Asus
PCE-AC68 802.11ac network adapter which has the BCM4360 chipset. From what I've
read I dont think this is supported by the drivers which come with Qubes.
Apparently there is an open driver for this chipset but I have not been able to
find it and I dont know how to install it without a network connection in Qubes.

I've read that this might help, but wont work for me as I dont have a internet
connection:

sudo yum install linux-firmware
sudo yum install firmware_b43_installer

How can I install the driver for this chipset in Qubes?