Sounds good. I just hoped to give a little feedback on RC1 for your team. I
also wanted to see if 3.2 handled my graphics card a little better with
dual monitors - I get some choppy redrawing artifacts with 3.1. Regardless,
making sure that the installer doesn't have issues is a far bigger
consideration for release. Let me know if you'd like me to try something
else or provide further information!

On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 2:28 PM Marek Marczykowski-Górecki <