Hello,

I have a recurring issue:
- Start system
- Start a debian-8 AppVM
- Insert a USB drive to a USB port (this system has a sys-usb VM with all
controllers in it)
- I connect that USB block device to the AppVM
- New device /dev/xvdi appears, I mount it without issue (it is LUKS volume)
- Use the filesystem on the USB without any issue
...until
- System goes to sleep (no matter which way, by idle timeout or explicit
request)
- After resume, the AppVM has lost the device, but dom0 has it connected.
- Any attempt to have qubes disconnect the device results in errors in libxl

I know this is not a complete report, I just want to know what kind of debug I
can enable on qvm-block or the Qubes VM Manager itself, and if there is any
kernel or xen options that will provide useful info.

I am using Qubes 3.2rc1, but this was happening on R3.1 exactly the same way.

Does not happen on the desktop machine I use.

Thanks in advance,
///Pablo