On 07/15/2016 09:33 AM, Chris Laprise wrote:

On 07/13/2016 11:15 AM, Chris Laprise wrote:

I am able to get 4.4.* to boot now! The trick was to add 'min_ram=0x2000000' to the tboot options like I used to do--the AEM README describes how.

But now I cannot get AEM to seal the secret. Nothing at all about AEM is displayed during startup, even though rd.antievilmaid is on the kernel options line.

Chris

For the record, AEM is now working on my system. The other thing that was required was to update the anti-evil-maid package to version 3.0.3.

Chris

@Andrew, Todd Lasman...

Could one/both of you try this out ...please? :D Especially the tboot workaround; It only requires pressing 'e' at the grub prompt and adding the parameter to the multiboot tboot line (then press Ctrl-x to boot).

It would be good to see if this works on other machines before either closing the issue[1] or inquiring upstream.

Thanks,
Chris

1. https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/2155