On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 7:24:09 PM UTC-4, raah...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 7:16:32 PM UTC-4, raah...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 7:15:21 PM UTC-4, raah...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 7:12:30 PM UTC-4, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > > you are right,  it says available package is 3.2.3  not the installed on.
> > > shit,  I guess it didn't update after all...
> >
> > do I need to reinstall fresh now? lol
>
> I didn't realize i guess i should of used -clean option.   I have a backup I
> can try to restore from I guess...$#!@

only reason I did the upgrade cause I was hoping it would fix all the wake from
suspend issues I'm getting since switching to xfce desktop.   nmi watchdog soft
lockup errors on irq,  don't know exact message.  Or just freezes after a
couple mins from resuming.  Thought maybe there is newer kernel that work
better for the xfce in 3.2,  sigh.